At 6 months, Landon is 26.5 inches long (49%) and weighs 13.87 pds (2%). He still wears 0-3 months clothes and some of those are a little big. He may be tiny but he has a BIG personality.
Here are some new developments:
- He can crawl backwards - I'm little confused on why he chose to crawl backwards first.
- He can make baba sounds and it's the cutest thing ever.
- He is becoming a daddy's boy. If Kyle is around, he is the one Landon wants.
- He has learned to grab. He reaches for anything and everything. It makes life a bit more interesting now.
Landon's favorite things:
- Eating - this boy will eat anything will give him
- Throwing things on the floor so mommy can pick them
- Drinking water - He laughs so much when we give him a cup to drink out of
- Crumbling up paper
- Laughing and Smiling
- Medicine - He is on medicine for acid reflux and loves when we give it to him. I guess it tastes good
- Being bounced on our bed
- Being put in a pile of laundry so he can play with all the clothes