Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Diet

Just a warning, this post is about my diet so it may be boring to read.

Since we've been married, Kyle and I have gained some weight. For our New Years Resolution, we decided to go on a diet and lose some much needed weight. We've pretty much cut out all diary and sugar from our diet. We eat lots of veggies and fruits and exercise.

The reason I'm blogging about this is so I have someone to report to. I plan on doing a Monday Report every week to report how I'm doing (Yes, I know it's Tuesday, I got a late start). Last Monday, January 2nd, I weighed in at 162 pounds. Yesterday, I weighed in at 157 pounds. 5 Pounds! Go me!

My goal weight is 125. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Good for you! I'm looking forward to working off this extra weight soon, too :)

    ReplyDelete