Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Landon's thoughts on bleach baths

Landon hates baths. He has since he was born. You add bleach and a time period of 10 mins and he really hates them. He always fights me when I try to put him in the water.  He tries to wiggle himself out of my arms and he won't bend his legs so I can sit him in the sink. During most baths, his face expression is one of betrayal and acts like hes mad at me.

Well yesterday morning, Kyle and I were giving him a bath and he was fighting us as usual. In the middle of the bath, Landon started laughing this very mischievous laugh (one I've never heard before) and about 2 seconds later he started peeing everywhere. He laughed the whole time he was peeing and had this very satisfied smile on his face afterward. I think he was trying to tell us something.

                                                     Love my little man!

                                                                         

2 comments:

  1. His face has cleared up a lot, so yay for the bleach pathways despite the peeing episode ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant bleach baths...apparently when I think baths, pathways comes out... :)

    ReplyDelete