- He loves anything that has wheels on it - cars, trains, planes, garbage trucks, fire truck, buses - and he is very good at pointing them out to me even if they are 1/2 mile away. He also likes to intimidate the sounds and movements of each thing.
- His biggest passion is fixing things and he will fix anything. He has a car lift and likes to lay under it pretending to fix his cars and then pretends to wash them. I often find his play tools in the most random spots because he left it there from a work project. I have found tools in my washing machine, underneath my sink, in my fridge, in my shoes, and in my purse.
- Right now, Landon is in a basketball class and has so much fun it. He is always asking when he gets to go back. He also likes playing basketball in our kitchen with his daddy
- Chocolate! This kid (and his brother and his daddy) think chocolate is its own food group. He asks for it at least once a day. He will often say, "Mommy, I neeeeeeeed chocolate." If I say no he often replies, "Okay. Daddy will go to the store and get it for me."
- Landon loves to help. If you have been around him just a little,you he is always willing and wanting to help. Anytime I am cleaning, doing laundry, or cooking he will run to me shouting, "I can help you, mommy."
- He is obsessed with the car wash and everyday will say, "we go to car wash today."
- Veggies - Landon just doesn't dislike vegetables, he hates them. Anytime he sees a green food, he will slowly back away and say, "That gross. That yucky." If I put veggies on his plate, he usually throws them at me or on the floor. We just have to hid them in his food.
- Being without his blankets - He has a green blanket and a Cars blanket that he is incredibly attached and no one touches it. Ever.
- Being inside for too long - Everyday he asks me, "Mommy, when we go bye-bye."
Landon is an incredibly creative child. I love watching him gather up a bunch of different toys and see what he comes up with. Today, he put his blanket on our kithcen counter and put a ball on the blanket. Then he started shouting, "Doggie stuck in a tree." So he jumped on his car, started making the fire trucks sounds, drove to the kitchen and then used a broom as a ladder to climb up on and save the doggie.
He is an amazing older brother to Jason. He always making sure Jason has something to play with and if Landon has a snack he makes sure I get Jason a snack. He likes to give Jason hugs and kisses and high-fives. They get along very well. I am so proud to have this little guy in my life.